Guide Price £325,000 to £350,000……..Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market a beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment located on the top floor of a purpose built building in central Hove. Having undergone an extensive programming of modernisation in recent years, the flat boasts modern and contemporary tones throughout and featuring a glorious West facing balcony and bamboo flooring throughout. Situated in one of Hove’s most sought after and premier locations.
Light, bright and airy, the apartment itself is extremely well presented. As you enter the property, there is an inviting L’ shaped entrance hall with plenty of handy storage. There are two double bedrooms and both have double glazed windows.
The stylish kitchen/breakfast room is of a good size, lovely cream units and plenty of counter top space. The West facing Lounge dining room is bright and airy, providing plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing. This lovely room offers feature custom made bookshelves, cupboard for storage and access onto the sunny West facing balcony. Finally, the sleek and generous bathroom offers all the mod-cons you would expect.
Further benefits include a useful communal storage cupboard in the landing, security entry phone system, double glazing throughout and passenger lift serving all floors.
The location; central Hove yet tucked away, ensures a more residential feel to the neighbourhood, whilst being a stone’s throw from shops and the trendy bar and restaurant district of Church Road & Palmeira Square offering excellent bus services to Brighton station and the rest of the city.
For cricket fans it doesn’t get much better than this, literally on the adjacent corner is the Sussex County Cricket Ground.
Hove mainline train station is within walking distance being 0.6miles away, so perfect for those London commuters.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
West Facing Living Room
Sunny Private Balcony
Good Size Kitchen Breakfast Room
Modern Family Bathroom
Double Glazed Windows
Large Storage Cupboard
Security Phone Entry System
Lift To All Floors
Share Of Freehold
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Salisbury Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3AA, UK