A quite magnificent, 2 DOUBLE bedroom mansion flat with BALCONY boasting in excess of 1200 square feet,occupying the entire raised ground floor level of a handsome detached Victorian Villa, situated in a prime central location, within walking distance of both Hove mainline station and Palmeira Square. Church Road with it’s range of shops, restaurants and bars is within immediate proximity, making this one of the most convenient locations in the City.
As you approach this striking and particularly impressive mansion property, there is a real sense that this is something special! The apartment itself is beautifully presented throughout and provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space, with high ceilings and fine sash windows flooding the whole property with sunlight, creating a wonderful airy impression. Retaining a wealth of original character and period detail; moulded ceiling cornices, tall skirting boards, fireplaces and sash windows are effortlessly and sympathetically combined with the comforts of modern living.
As you enter the apartment, you are greeted with an inviting entrance hall which leads to all the principle rooms. The stunning living room is a superb size with original feature fireplace, bespoke fitted bookcase and large sash windows that bathe the room with natural light. The eat-in-kitchen offers an array of cupboard space and worktop surfaces with a breakfast bar, ideal for meals on the go. Furthermore, the useful sun room could be utilised as a separate office space or a perfect space for planting and watching the world go by. There are two double bedrooms, one with access to the full width balcony, giving a homely feel with its clever layout. Finally, the internal accommodation is completed with a large bathroom and an additional separate cloakroom.
For all these reasons, the property is highly advised for early viewing to avoid disappointment through the sellers sole agents, Mishon Welton!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
GROUND FLOOR MANSION APARTMENT
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
IN EXCESS OF 1200 SQUARE FEET
PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION
MOMENTS FROM SEAFRONT
CLOSE TO HOVE MAINLINE STATION
SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Salisbury Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3AE, UK