Sought After Wish Park
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached double fronted family home. Saxon Road is situated in a sought after location off New Church Road and the Lagoon District of Hove. Boasting in excess of 1,700 square feet, west facing garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and INTEGRAL GARAGE this is the perfect family home.
On approaching the property the size and proportions of this house are evident. This superb home is full of character and retains many of its original features. The bright and airy entrance hall leads to a large living/dining area complete with a charming bay window. This substantial room with generous proportions is an ideal entertaining space or great space to relax in. A real focal point of this room is the wonderful open fire. To the rear is a good sized conservatory offering further living space and French doors open out onto the large sunny and lawned West facing garden. An ideal spot to relax and unwind on a balmy summer evening. The kitchen/breakfast room is well sized and offers plenty of scope to extend subject to the necessary consents.
As you ascend to the first floor you are greeted with a stunning stained glass window which adds to the period feel of the home. The generous master bedroom, with fabulous bay window, boasts stunning vistas over the popular Wish Park. In addition, there are three further bedrooms on this floor with a generous family bathroom.
Worthy of particular mention is the large partially boardedloft space which subject to the relevant consents can be easily converted. Benefits also include an integral garage and off road parking for two cars.
This is a wonderful family home. In short, not one to be missed!
Viewing is recommended to appreciate this perfect family home in a great Hove location. Saxon Road passes between New Church Road and Hove seafront and the delightful Wish Park.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi Detached Double Fronted Home
Wish Park District
4 Double Beds
Off Road Parking
West Facing Garden
Catchment Area For Excellent Schools
Scope to Extend
Solar Panels That Generate Income
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Saxon Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4LF, UK