Sought After ‘Avenues’….
A wonderfully presented two double bedroom apartment forming part of this substantial mansion house. The property occupies part of a stunning Victorian building in central Hove, and is situated in one of Hove’s most sought after and premier locations.
Light, bright and airy, the apartment itself is exceptionally well presented. With stylish, modern and contemporary tones throughout, the spacious living and kitchen area is the real hub of this home, and provides a wonderful space for dining and entertaining. The kitchen is a particularly striking feature and talking point of this apartment. Complete with fully integrated appliances and finished to an exceptionally high standard with ‘Farrow and Ball’ color schemes and fashionable floor tiles. The breakfast bar area is extremely versatile, whether its enjoying a morning coffee and pastry from local establishment ‘Flour Pot Bakery’ or a bottle of red in the evening from ‘Fourth and Church’. The apartment makes for the ideal space to bring home all that ‘Hove Actually’ has to offer. There are two excellent size bedrooms and the sleek and generous bathroom offers all the mod cons one would expect from a property of this calibre.
Situated in this highly sought after central Hove location, moments away from various shopping facilities, restaurants, bars and cafes in Church Road, this really is a true gem of a flat!
The Church Road or Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity. Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Asking Price £400,000
Stunning Victorian Building
Light and Airy Throughout
Modern and Contemporary Styling
Moments from Seafront
Premier Hove Location
Open Plan Layout
Close To Hove Station
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Second Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2LH, UK