Guide Price £350,000 – £375,000
An extremely well presented top (second) floor apartment boasting in excess of 750 square feet with spacious accommodation including a large open plan L shaped living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms and situated within the heart of central Hove and close to Sussex County Cricket Ground.
The approach to this period building is both attractive and inviting having recently undergone exterior redecoration. The clean and crisp entrance, again recently decorated is very welcoming with stairs that lead to the second floor entrance. The flat itself is very much hip and on trend. An ideal first time buy or investment, Farrow and ball colour schemes, sash windows, feature fire places and exposed brickwork all add to the relaxed and warm feel of this lovely apartment. The stunning West facing L shaped lounge/dining/kitchen area is light , bright and airy. A lovey space relax and cook with fabulous roof top vistas. There are two good sized double bedrooms with an Easterly aspect. Worthy of particular mention is the sole access to the LOFT SPACE with plenty of room for storage or partial conversion subject to negotiation with the other freeholders and consent.This home also benefits from gas central heating and a share in the freehold.
This is a superb apartment. In short, not one to be missed!!
Selborne Road is situated within the very heart of Hove City Centre, positioned between Sussex County Cricket Ground and Church Road which contains many of the area’s restaurants, bars and shopping facilities, Hove mainline railway station is just a few blocks away making this an ideal position for those who wish to commute. Hove seafront with its wide open spaces, lawns and beaches is also within walking distance.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Central Hove Location
Moments From Seafront
2 Double Bedrooms
Roof Top Vistas
Share Of Freehold
Close To Hove Mainline Station
Period Property Recently Decortated
West Facing Living Room
Large Loft Space
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Selborne Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3AH, UK