Mishon Welton are delighted to present this impressive and spacious 5 bedroom detached family home located in the popular ‘Hove Park’ district. The property spans approximately 2000 square feet and benefits from ample off road parking, a large garage and a vast sunny garden. Just south of Dyke Road with easy access to the motorway, this is a gem of a property and is ideally situated for access in and outside of the city.
This home is utterly stunning throughout, with each room really offering the ‘wow factor’. There is a welcoming and spacious entrance hall, with exquisite solid oak flooring, a theme that continues throughout most of the ground floor. The living room is one of two considerable reception rooms and exudes a sense of tranquillity, with a desirable wood burning stove with solid marble surround and bi-folding doors opening out onto the enchanting garden. There is also an excellent kitchen/family room, complete with Siemens integrated appliances, making it an ideal spot for the family to enjoy together. The ground floor is completed with a modern WC.
As you ascend the newly carpeted staircase, you are greeted by three large double bedrooms, with the master featuring plenty of space and built in storage. The walk in en-suite bathroom is a gorgeous feature and just what you would expect in a home of this calibre. The two further bedrooms on this floor are of a great size, followed by a spacious family bathroom completing this floor. On the second floor, there are two further double bedrooms with wonderful views across Brighton & Hove.
Externally the impressive garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, receives plenty of afternoon sun making it a super area to entertain or for the kids to play all day long.
In short, this is a spectacular family home, situated in a prime residential area affording a plethora of exquisite living accommodation with a fine garden, parking for 3 cars and garage. Book your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Detached Family Home
Stunning Mature Garden
Ample Parking and Garage
Perfect for Commuters
Two Considerable Reception Rooms
Leafy Hove Park Area
Sought After Location
Approximately 2,000 Square Feet
Worcester Bosch Boiler
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Shirley Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 6UE, UK