GUIDE PRICE CHAIN FREE – DETACHED HOUSE IN HOVE PARK.
A deceptively spacious and individual detached 4 bedroom family home located in the heart of the popular ‘Hove Park’ district. Proudly positioned on the corner of Shirley Drive and Woodruff Avenue, with a secure surrounding wall, this property offers great curb appeal and is the ideal fit for the modern family.
The ground floor of this fantastic home is filled with plenty of natural light and offers a great feeling of space. The through living room into the conservatory is the hub of the home and a place for the family to relax. Doors leading out to the garden is a great feature for the kids to play or to entertain during the summer months.. The owner tells me that they kitchen area was designed with the idea of ‘hosting’ in mind and they have enjoyed a number of dinner parties during their time.
Upstairs there are 4 large bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite bathroom and a further large bathroom servicing the other three bedrooms. Each room offers a ‘cool’ tone and can ‘move into’ straight away.
Externally there is a separate garage which is accessed at the side of the house that also benefits from a large forecourt and comfortably has space for two cars.
In summary, this house is in great condition and of a great size for a family. Located in an extremely sought after area of Hove and being offered chain free – Book your appointment today!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Detached Family Home
Secure Surrounding Wall
Viewings Available Immediately
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Shirley Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 6UE, UK