Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market, this well proportioned detached bungalow in an excellent location. With two double bedrooms, and a large driveway leading to a separate garage, this is a real must see!
As you approach this property you are met with a lovely mature front garden and large driveway leading to a separate garage. The property has been well-maintained and offers the opportunity for the new owner to redecorate to their own style. It boasts an easy flowing layout, featuring a large open plan living/dining room, a separate fitted kitchen and two generously sized double bedrooms. Providing the perfect retreat at the end of the day is the beautiful West facing garden, with its raised sun terrace and views of the golf course in the distance.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely family home. If you are looking for something special then look no further. A veritable gem of a home!
Local shops are found close by, and bus routes are found within the area, providing access to other parts of Brighton & Hove. Sainsbury’s & Argos main superstore is only a short drive, or bus ride away, and a further range of shops are found in both Hangleton Parade, and Boundary Road, in Hove. Portslade railway station, providing access to Gatwick, London Victoria, and other coastal routes is also approximately 10 mins drive away. Popular schools catering for all ages, are found within the area.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Distant View of the Sea and South Downs
2 Generous Double Bedrooms
Open Plan Living/Dining Room
Beautiful West Facing Garden
Garage and Private Driveway
No Onward Chain
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
St. Helens Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 8EA, UK