Guide Price £450,000 to £475,000
A truly superb 3 bedroom Victorian house, of considerable character, beautifully presented and appointed throughout and situated in a very pleasant location, having a WEST facing rear garden and being close to the seafront and a mainline train station.
This is a very attractive and imposing bay fronted period residence. The house has been extensively and carefully modernised, to create a lovely comfortable family home, which successfully combines original character with the comforts of modern living. The hallway, leads to a superb dual aspect living/dining room, with high ceilings, and decorative ceiling mouldings, together with engineered wood floor, creating a warm, welcoming family space.
The good sized and stylish kitchen/breakfast room, is beautifully fitted, with modern units and quality integrated appliances and opens directly out onto the pleasant and easily managed West facing rear garden.
An original bannister staircase, leads to the first floor and a spacious split level landing, with plenty of space to create a staircase for a loft conversion, subject to the relevant consents. There are three bedrooms, with the wonderful large master bedroom having a sunny easterly aspect and a luxury family bathroom with separate shower cubicle having contemporary style.
This really is a stylish traditional period home with a modern theme and an early viewing is very highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Bight & Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
Beautiful Low Maintenance West Facing Garden
Luxury Family Bathroom
Gas Central Heating
Close To Portslade Mainline Train Station
Short Stroll To The Hove Lagoon & Sea
Potential For A Loft Conversion.
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
St. Leonards Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 4QN, UK