A beautiful example of a stunning period home, superbly blended with all the comforts of modern living. Our clients have carefully modernised their home and created a comfortable and practical family home whilst in keeping the period charm.
The reception hallway leads to a lovely, dual aspect, lounge/dining room with high ceilings, and decorative mouldings, together with a stunning brick-exposed fireplace giving this particular room great warmth and a cosy feeling. Further down the hall you come to the, superbly appointed, kitchen breakfast room, with the full width bi-folding doors across the back, leading to the low maintenance and walled rear garden. The kitchen has oak roll top work surfaces and complimented with a large host of wall and base units mixed with integrated appliances. The room boasts a breakfast bar overlooking the pleasant rear garden. In the hallway you have a large under stairs storage cupboard, which our vendor has advised us has plumbing for a downstairs WC.
Up the stairs you come to the first floor where you find the three bedrooms, with the master being a stunning full width room overlooking the tree-lined road, the second double bedroom and a good third size at the back. The stunning family bathroom has all the modern standards you would expect with a shower bath. The house also has the potential, subject to necessary consents, to extend into the large loft space giving you further bedrooms or a large master with en-suite.
Located right at the seafront end of St Leonard’s Road and being with walking distance of all the local beach facilities including Hove Lagoon and the large water sports facilities. Boundary Road can be found the next road along with a vast selection of shops, restaurants and local amenities. Portslade train station, with good links to Brighton and London, can be found within ten minutes walk and St Leonard’s Road has un-restricted parking.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi - Detached Victorian House
Period Charm with Modern Fittings
Close To The Seafront
Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Scope To Convert Loft (STNC)
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
St. Leonards Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4QP, UK