A truly superb 3 bedroom Victorian semi detached house, of considerable character, beautifully presented and appointed throughout and situated in a very pleasant location, close to the seafront and the station.
This is a very attractive and imposing bay fronted period residence, with ornate period detail on the front elevation, giving a sense of the character within. The house has been extensively and carefully modernised, to create a lovely comfortable family home, which successfully combines original character with the comforts of modern living. The spacious reception hallway, leads to a superb, light, west facing living/dining room, with high ceilings, and decorative ceiling mouldings, together with exposed, polished timber floors, creating a warm, welcoming family space.
The good sized and stylish kitchen/breakfast room, is beautifully fitted, with modern units and quality integrated appliances and opens directly out onto the pleasant and easily managed rear garden.
An original bannister staircase, leads to the first floor and a spacious split level landing, with plenty of space to create a staircase for a loft conversion, subject to the relevant consents. All the bedrooms are good sized doubles with the wonderful large main room having a sunny westerly aspect and the family bathroom has a clean white contemporary style suite.
This really is a stylish traditional period home with a modern theme and an early viewing is very highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The New Church Road area is extremely popular with families and young professionals drawn to the almost unique combination of proximity to both the seafront and the City Centre. Comprehensive local shopping facilities on Richardson Road with its ‘village’ feel and regular bus services pass along New Church Road during the day and night, to the City Centre.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Stylist Period Home
Just Off Hove Seafront
Close To Mainline Station
West Facing Living/Dining Room
Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Three Double Bedrooms
Access To Loft Area With Velux Windows
Delightful Rear Garden
Viewing Strongly Recommended
Nest Central Heating System
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
St. Leonards Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4QQ, UK