Mishon Welton are delighted to present this beautifully renovated family home, situated in the sought after Salvington area, close to local shops, schools, parks, bus routes and within close proximity to both the A27 & A24.
You enter the property into the generous hallway, which leads to the stunning open plan kitchen/dining room. The newly fitted kitchen is simply sensational, with plenty of storage and worktop space for cooking up those culinary delights. This spacious family area is the real hub of this home and lends itself perfectly to entertaining, as well as every day family living. Large patio doors open out to the considerable sunny garden, which is the perfect place for relaxing on a summers evening. The living room is bright and airy, and features a charming bay window.
Upstairs there are three good-sized bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom, fitted with a large walk-in shower, bath, hand-basin and WC. The property also benefits from plenty of off road parking, a garage and a separate storage shed with power and lighting.
In short, this is a fabulous family home in an excellent location, certainly not one to be missed.
Stone Lane is located in Salvington, approximately 2 miles distance to Worthing’s award winning seafront and the stunning South Downs. Excellent shopping facilities can be found only a short distance away. Worthing town centre, with its comprehensive range of shops amenities, facilities and excellent restaurants, is approximately one and a half miles.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi-Detached Family Home
Beautifully Presented Throughout
Large Front and Rear Gardens
Off Road Parking
Garage and Separate Storage Shed
Bay Fronted Living Room
Sought After Salvington Location
Good Schools Catchment and 6th Form College
Shopping Facilities Nearby
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Stone Lane, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 2BG, UK