Guide Price £1,500,000 to £1,600,000
Known by many as ‘Belgravia by the sea’ for its location this elegant and fabulous 4 bedroom apartment is finished to exacting standards and spans over 3 floors. Positioned in the famous Sussex Square and boasting almost 3000 square feet of luxury living with access into the beautiful Sussex Square and Lewes Crescent Gardens offering private land and a magical tunnel leading directly to the sea front.
The apartment itself offers an abundance of living space over three floors. The garden floor has two large bedrooms both with en-suite and one with a separate steam-room. The kitchen is also found on this floor and is modern and sleek and boasts a high quality finish with quartz counter tops and top notch Miele and Siemens integrated appliances. From here, bi-folding doors give direct access to the lower west facing courtyard.
On the ground floor there is a simply stunning grand drawing room with high ceilings, intricate mouldings and a large marble fire place . With open fire, the modern snug to the rear adjoins the glass atrium and a large double bedroom. The courtyard garden is a real treat. It has been designed by Borrowed Space and has three separate spaces to enjoy and relax including a secret garden with a hot tub, wood stove and bar area.
Worthy of particular mention are the renowned enclosures which offer six acres of private, landscaped gardens. Only the residents of 4 squares have access. The enclosures are located in the East Cliff conservation area, which was constructed in the early 19th Century, and are located within ¼ mile of Brighton Marina. The layout has been designed to offer sheltered mature planting, open grass spaces, bbq area and uniquely a private tunnel leading down to the esplanade & Brighton Beach. It is believed that the passage gave Lewis Carroll the idea for the rabbit hole in ‘Alice in Wonderland’ while he was a resident there.
This luxury property is a must see! In short, a rare gem !
Sought After Sussex Square
Access To Kemp Town Enclosures
Elegant Drawing Room
3 West Facing Outdoor Areas
Hot Tub and Steam Room
Over 3 Floors
Share Of Freehold
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Sussex Square, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 5AA, UK