£550,000 – £580,000
Hip and Hovetastic!
A quite magnificent three bedroom garden apartment of considerable character situated on the ground floor of this prestigious Victorian building. Boasting in excess of 1000 SQUARE FEET and situated in the sought after Drive, this property is within immediate proximity of the bustling and colourful cafe and restaurant culture of Hove with its hosts of amenities and moments from the Hove mainline station and the seafront.
Harley Court oozes charm, elegance and style. Bright, light and spacious this property has been refurbished by its current owners to exacting standards.
The approach to this handsome property, with Victorian styled chequered tiles sets the tone for this home as a whole. A wealth of period features including an open fireplace make this home feel truly special.
The entrance with black and white Fired earth effect tiling is bright and inviting. The open plan kitchen and reception room with parquet flooring is a super entertaining space. The kitchen is well equipped with all mod cons and is of superb quality with hand painted matt units and elegant white Corian counter tops and island.
High ceilings and French inspired shutters with leafy views make this a wonderful space.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles with views out onto the bright and sunny garden. Both exude a feeling of space and tranquility with the second having french doors that lead out onto the garden. The outdoor area is a great size complete with hand built seating and fire pit! Great for an evening glass of wine!
This is a fabulous apartment. Great location. Great Spec . In short, a real gem!
Central Hove Property
Close To Hove Station
Share Of Freehold
Moments From Seafront
Light and Bright Throughout!
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
The Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 3JE, UK