Guide Price £1,000,000 – £1,100,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to present this SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED residence situated in central Hove. Boasting in excess of 2311 SQUARE FEET and benefiting from an additional SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE, this is an EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME.
The house does require some updating internally, and also has scope to extend into the roof area (STNC), offering a fantastic opportunity for the new owners to really make it their own.
The porch leads to the impressive grand entrance hall, which really gives you a feel for how special this property is. Original character is indeed a theme consistent throughout, with a wealth of ornate coving, detailed cornices and impressive fireplaces. The living room benefits from a stunning bay window and to the rear is a remarkable dining room, perfect for meal times with the family and for hosting special occasions. A door leads from here to the beautiful mature rear garden. The spacious kitchen has an additional utility room and there is also a WC to the ground floor. Upstairs, the master bedroom has another fabulous bay window and en-suite shower room and there are three further bedrooms, a modern family bathroom, further en-suite, as well as a separate WC.
The self-contained annexe to the side of the house would be ideal for a dependant relative, au pair
anny or older child to use as their own space. It can be accessed from the dining room in the main house or by its own door at the front. The open plan lounge/kitchen leads on to the rear garden and there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom/WC.
This is a fabulous family home in an excellent location, certainly one not to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Detached Family Home
Prime Central Location
Self Contained Annexe
Off Road Parking
Scope to Extend (STNC)
Hove Station Nearby
Easy Access to A23 and A27
Stunning Character Features
Lovely Mature South Facing Garden
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
The Upper Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 6GN, UK