Leafy Hove Park
A deceptively spacious and individual detached 4 bedroom family home which must be seen to be fully appreciated. Standing in lovely mature and secluded south facing gardens and situated in a favoured residential location within the Hove Park district.
This particularly comfortable family house has been cleverly extended and remodelled to create a striking space meeting all the expectations of modern family life. Light, bright and airy this home exudes quality and style.
The spacious ground floor benefits from a bright central hallway complimented by warm tiled flooring and feature wall. A lovely south facing living room with vistas onto a delightful side garden make this a great entertaining room. There is also a study which provides a option for those that wish to work from home. The stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast room is situated at the rear of the property and offers plenty of storage and a handy breakfast bar and also benefits from quality Neff appliances. Double doors open onto the mature rear garden. This really is a wonderful sociable space. Perfect for creating culinary delights.
The staircase leads to the first floor where there are four bedrooms including a master bedroom with a very spacious en-suite shower room. The three other bedrooms are all good sized doubles with one of the bedrooms providing a en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom which is modern and bright.
This is a super home. Restored to exacting standards in one of the best addresses in Hove Actually !
The Hove Park area is a very pleasant ‘leafy’ location, much sought after by families. Hove Park itself offers a delightful open space with recreational amenities and a popular café as does Hove Recreation Ground. Local shopping facilities are available at Waitrose on Nevill Road. Hove mainline railway station is easily accessible for commuters.
Detached Family Home
Dual Aspect Living Room
Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Off Road Parking
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Tongdean Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 6TN, UK