GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000 – £1,100,000
Set back from the road, this charming home offers lovely curb appeal which gives a great sense of space and privacy. Located at the bottom of the lane, there is access for you to get in and out of the house with ease…
As you approach the entrance you can appreciate the individual style that this property offers. Light toned colour schemes and wooden floorboards provide a vast sense of space. The front reception room strikes a calming ‘zen’ like feel…A wonderful place to shut the world away and relax! Doors open out to the front garden which allows plenty of air into the room.
The hub of the home is certainly the open plan kitchen/ living room. You immediately pick up a ‘cool vibe’ and can only imagine the dinner parties or family gatherings you can have on the weekend. The kitchen area offers plenty of cupboard and surface space, ideal for those that like to cook. The living area is a fab ‘chill zone’ for the kids to relax whilst dinner is being prepared. There is also a handy utility room which is great for extra storage and provides access to the lovely garden.
On this floor there is also a downstairs bedroom/study, great perhaps for teenagers to sleep or a comfortable home office. There is also a separate W/C. The entire ground floor has been finished with a contemporary theme throughout…
Upstairs, the same trend continues where there are a further 3 bedrooms. Each ‘double’ in size, offer great proportions. There is also a large family bathroom, fitted with a roll top bath and has been tastefully decorated. A number of windows throughout this house allow for constant, day long natural light. The principle bedroom is a great size, complete with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom…This really is what is known by a ‘master bedroom’.
Externally, the south facing garden attracts sun all day and is a brilliant place to entertain your guests long into the evening!
Call now to book your viewing 01273 778877.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Detached Family Home
South Facing Garden
Modern Condition Throughout
Viewings Available Immediately
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Tongdean Lane, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 5JD, UK