Potential is the buzz word for this lovely detached family home located in the popular Withdean area. Boasting over 1,650 sq ft, the property offers an excellent opportunity to put your own stamp on this wonderful home. Located on this quiet tree-lined road in Brighton, it is close to local schools, amenities and the motorway.
As you enter the house, the hallway leads through to the large open plan living/dining area. The room has sliding doors leading to a charming conservatory with views over the peaceful mature garden. This spacious area lends itself perfectly to family living as well as providing a generous space for entertaining, whether it be a modest dinner party or a Sunday roast for the whole family! There is also a great size separate kitchen, with views overlooking the garden. The ground floor is completed with the first bedroom, a study and a family shower room.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, with the master benefiting from access to the eaves storage, and a further family bathroom.
Externally, the home benefits from a large mature garden to the rear with a range of beautiful plants. You can imagine sipping a cold drink in the sunshine here or having a family BBQ! There is also a generous private garage.
This is a fantastic property, in an excellent location which provides an excellent renovation opportunity. Viewings are highly recommended!
The Tongdean Lane area is a very pleasant ‘leafy’ location, much sought after by families. Hove Park itself offers a delightful open space with recreational amenities and a popular café as does Hove Recreation Ground. Hove mainline railway station is easily accessible for commuters and bus services connecting with the City Centre.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Off Road Parking & Private Garage
Potential to Improve
Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Area
Wonderful Mature Garden
Sought After Withdean Location
Close to Hove Park
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Tongdean Lane, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 5JE, UK