A large one bedroom flat, occupying the entire lower ground floor of this Victorian Villa, situated in one of central Hoves most popular streets, which runs between Church Road and Eaton Road. The property is within immediate proximity of all Hove has to offer including the mainline station.
The spacious entrance hall is inviting and has a cleverly designed office / study, ideal for buyers wanting to work from home! The large west facing reception room has a lovely bay window and a feature working fireplace. The owners have made the most of the space in the kitchen breakfast room and have created a wonderful dining area perfect for entertaining guests. The stunning master bedroom again has fitted wardrobes, large bay window and a beautiful raised roll top bathtub! All of this is then complimented with a separate shower room and WC.
Externally the property does offer outside space including the front paved garden and a small patio at the rear which can be accessed from the dining area. The property is also being sold with a share in the buildings freehold.
The road is a one way street and is tree lined providing a green oasis in the heart of Hove. It is within walking distance of superb transport links including Hove main train line station and bus routes in and out of Brighton city centre. Nearby George Street, Church Road and Blatchington Road have a huge selection of shopping facilities, bars, café’s and restaurants and it is also within walking distance of the famous Brighton & Hove promenade and seafront.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Private Street Entrance
Separate Office Area
Stunning Master Bedroom
Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
Large Entrance Hall
New Boiler & Central Heating Throughout
Share Of Freehold
West Facing Lounge
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Ventnor villas, Hove, BN3 3DA, UK