Guide Price £500,000 – £550,000
A beautifully presented garden flat, occupying the entire ground floor of this fine, double fronted, red-brick Victoria Villa, situated along the ever popular Walsingham Road, which runs between Church Road and the seafront.
The property itself has been extensively refurbished and updated whilst retaining many original features and is now presented in excellent decorative order.
As you enter the flat you are immediately struck by the quality this property has to offer from the Farrow & Ball colours and design to the Karndean and Sisal flooring which is a feature throughout. The spacious entrance hall leads you past both double bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and master with en-suite and family bathroom. The unbelievably impressive west facing kitchen / living room is a spectacular space with an open plan kitchen incorporating stone granite worktops and fully integrated Bosch appliances. The large bi-folding doors enhance the light and airy feel throughout. It also boasts a useful utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and houses the brand new combination boiler. The flat also has the added bonus of a third small bedroom or a study, perfect for buyers wanting to work from home.
Outside the sunny west facing garden is a real treat with a large decked area and low maintenance lawn with mature fruit trees. At the front there is the possibility to create off road parking, subject to the usual consents.
Walsingham Road is tree lined street providing a green oasis in the heart of Hove. It is within walking distance of superb transport links including Hove main train line station and bus routes in and out of Brighton city centre. Nearby Richardson Road offers a village atmosphere with award winning butchers, fish mongers and local amenities. Church Road has a huge selection of shopping facilities, a host of bars, café’s and restaurants and it is also within walking distance of the famous Brighton & Hove promenade and seafront.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Garden Floor Garden Flat
West Facing Garden
Two Double Bedrooms
Close To Richardson Road
Stunning Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
New Heating / Electrics
Separate Office / Study
Viewing Highly Advised
Share Of Freehold
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Walsingham Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4FF, UK