Hove Seaside Location
A superb 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with a larger than average West facing garden in a characterful detached Victorian Villa situated in a wonderful tree lined road seconds from the seafront.
As you enter this wonderful apartment there is a feeling of calm and tranquility. The reception room is light , bright and airy with original wood flooring, high ceilings and plenty of period detailing . Farrow and Ball colour schemes are present throughout this great space. There are also views to the sea. From here, modern French doors lead out onto the sunny West facing garden which is partly decked and lawned. This is a superb space to relax and unwind with a glass of wine on a balmy day.
The living room leads to a modern and well designed kitchen with plenty of high gloss units and a wooden counter top.
There are 2 large double bedrooms. The master at the front with plantation inspired shutters boasts wonderful bays and is flooded with light. The west facing bedroom also has access directly onto the garden.
The sleek monochrome metro tiles add a stylish feel to the family bathroom where a full size bath features a period style telephone shower head. Further benefits include a new boiler, Honeywell Evo Home thermostat system and an opportunity to rent a garage. Worthy of particular mention is the planning permission and building regulations to extend the kitchen. No BH2017/04120.
Walsingham Road is tree lined street providing a green oasis in the heart of Hove. Within walking distance of superb transport links including Hove main train line station and bus routes in and out of Brighton city centre. Nearby Richardson Road offers a village atmosphere with award winning butchers, fish mongers and local amenities. Church Road has a huge selection of shopping facilities, a host of bars, café’s and restaurants.
This is a super home. Hip, stylish and on trend! A rare gem!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
2 Bedroom Apartment
Share Of Freehold
Seconds From Seafront
Wonderful West Facing Garden
Close To Hove Station
Planning Permission To Extend Kitchen
Period Detailing Throughout
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Walsingham Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4FF, UK