A simply EXQUISITE 5 BEDROOM, 3 bathroom DOUBLE FRONTED period residence, offering just short of 3,000 SQUARE FEET in a PRIME CENTRAL Hove location boasting a beautiful rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING for TWO CARS. Walsingham Road is a popular family road just minutes from both the beach and the buzzing restaurant and cafe culture of Church Road. Both Aldrington and Hove train stations are close by offering excellent links in and out of the city of London.
A grand and stylish family home, the property retains a wealth of period features which have been effortlessly and sympathetically combined with the comforts of modern living creating a stylish family home.
The approach to this handsome property leads you through the a tiled pathway with off road parking on either side. The period entrance hall offers high ceilings and is both light and spacious. The main dual aspect reception room is a fantastic size and full of character, retaining original coving and a stunning fireplace. The beautiful kitchen open plan living space offers plenty of space to cook entertain and dine, with doors leading out to a patio and lovely mature rear garden.
The first floor with its wide landing, has 3 large double bedrooms all in excellent decorative order, a contemporary family bathroom and additional separate WC. The master suite exudes a feeling of calm and tranquillity, and boasts a luxury en-suite bathroom. The stairs leading to the top floor are flooded with light and lead to a magnificent, unique and very generous double bedroom. This space would be perfect for an older child or family member who would like a little more independence from the main home. There is also an additional family bathroom and another great sized double bedroom.
A really fantastic family home in a premier location, this is a must see property. In short, definitely not one to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Double Fronted Period House
Open Plan Living Area
Third Reception Room
Stunning Rear Garden
Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
Just Off Hove Seafront
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Walsingham Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4FE, UK