A most attractive and spacious, semi detached, family home occupying a favoured residential location south of the popular New Church Road being within close proximity of comprehensive local amenities along Richardson Road and a stones throw away from the seafront. The property has a light and spacious feel throughout together with a quite lovely, good sized, level west facing rear garden surrounded with mature shrubs and a position that provides a good deal of seclusion.
As you enter the home you are welcomed by a large and spacious reception hallway flooding the room with light. The bay fronted lounge has a large feature fireplace giving the room a comfortable and cosy feel. The elegant dining room offers a wonderful outlook onto the fabulous West facing rear garden, making it the ideal room for entertaining! In addition the kitchen is well appointed with modern fitted wall and base units with double doors leading to the garden and access to the utility room.
As you ascend up the staircase you come to a light and spacious landing leading to four bedrooms and a large family bathroom. There is potential to extend into the loft space subject to necessary consents.
Outside the house to the front there is a paved driveway for up to three cars, a garage and side access to the rear garden. One of the main features of this fine residence is the magnificent, west facing, rear garden which is the ideal family retreat. For all of these reasons viewing is highly recommend on the sellers open house through sole agents Mishon Welton.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Semi-Detached Home
South of New Church Road
Westerly Facing Rear Garden
Two Receptions Rooms
Off Road Parking & Garage
Potential To Extend (STNC)
Immediate Proximity of the Seafront
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Welbeck Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 4JL, UK