***Guide Price £1,000,000 – £1,100,000***
A most attractive and substantial Victorian semi detached villa of considerable character, together with a lovely rear garden and private driveway, occupying a favoured location just off New Church Road and within a short level walk of Hove seafront.
This fine bay fronted period house provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space arranged over three floors and offers enormous potential for expansion into the side return subject to the necessary consents.
The approach to this home is both elegant and inviting immediately apparent by the wonderful leaded light stained glass panels on the grand front door, The fine reception hallway is light , bright and airy and boasts a wide bannister staircase that leads to the first floor .
A pleasant, sunny west facing reception room overlooks the front, with the typical features characteristic of the period notably high ceilings, decorative ceiling mouldings and tall skirtings; features which are repeated throughout the property. The separate dining room offers flexibility and is a superb room to entertain guests.
At the rear of the building, the spacious kitchen breakfast room overlooks the charming rear garden with a good sized conservatory . The ground floor is then completed with a useful utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there is a wide, impressive split level landing, from which three good sized bedrooms and luxury bathroom can be found. The second floor then offers another two double bedrooms.
Unusually for homes in the central areas, the property comes with the undisputed and valuable advantage of a private driveway to the side. Viewings are considered an absolute must through Mishon Welton. In short,. not one to be missed!
Beautiful Victorian Villa
Five Double Bedrooms
Two Seperate Reception Rooms
Off Street Road Parking
Mature Rear Garden
Proximity To Excellent Schools
Close To Station
Moment From Seafront
Scope To Extend
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Westbourne Gardens, Hove, Sussex BN3 5PL, UK