Guide Price £650,000 to £675,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this immaculately presented, four bedroom, period property offered for sale in pristine decorative order.
This truly is a rare opportunity to acquire a quite lovely, period home of immense charm and character, together with a delightful sunny walled rear garden, situated in a much favoured, prime central location, within close proximity of Hove mainline station and comprehensive local amenities along Church Road. As you approach this handsome bay fronted property, you are struck by the bright, beautifully decorated façade and stunning stained glass windows.
Internally, the house itself is warm and inviting and exudes a wealth of fine original features and detail, including decorative ceiling mouldings and full height sash windows, providing plenty of light. The double length living/dining room is a delight, with its high ceilings, mouldings and feature fireplaces, while, the living/dining areas can be separated, if required. The sunny kitchen is well fitted and provides all the essential necessities you would expect. From here you overlook the sunny westerly facing rear garden, ideal if you have young children. Furthermore, with accommodation arranged over three floors, the living space offers great flexibility. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a modern bath/shower. The second floor offers a further two double bedrooms, which again offers flexibility if one requires a separate home office. There is also scope to extend the kitchen and convert the loft area subject to the necessary consents.
Overall, this is a very comfortable and characterful family home, which combines period styling with modern expectations and is located in a superb central location, where whole houses are seldomly available on the open market and for these reasons should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Four Double Bedrooms
Scope for Convert Loft ( STNC)
Double Reception Room
West Facing Garden
Close to Hove Mainline Station
No Onward Chain
Great School Catchment Area
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Westbourne Street, Hove, Sussex BN3 5PG, UK