Style and Elegance
A substantial, double fronted, seven bedroom detached Victorian villa, arranged over three floors located in the sought after Wilbury District of Hove. Wilbury Gardens lies close to Hove mainline station being situated within a few minutes’ walk providing north bound commuters with links to London. Hove Recreation Ground and Hove Park with its open spaces are also within close proximity. Renowned schools catering for all age groups are well represented within the local area, whilst the bustling City Centre, seafront and promenade are all easily accessible.
This family home, measuring in excess of 4,800 square feet offers three spacious reception rooms all with beautiful period features, a music room, bright kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, seven bedrooms, dressing room, three bathrooms and a useful store room. Unusually, for a home in the heart of the City, the property enjoys the advantage of enormously sized sunny gardens, which are attractively landscaped and well established. To the front of the property off road parking for two cars is available.
Offered for sale in what is considered to be in very good order throughout having been well maintained in recent years by the current owners. The property retains a wealth of character and charm as evidenced by many stripped and polished wooden floors, corniced and panelled ceilings, stained glass leaded light windows and cast-iron fireplaces.
An early viewing of this fine family home is very highly recommended by the owners selling agents to truly appreciate its grand nature. In short, not one to be missed.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
4800 square feet
Stunning Detached House
Substantial and Unique Landscaped Garden
3 Reception Rooms
3 Bathrooms and Separate Shower Room
Period Features Throughout
Moments From Hove Station/Hove Rec
Close To Seafront
Excellent School Catchment Area
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Wilbury Gardens, Hove, Sussex BN3 6HQ, UK