A substantial and elegant, double fronted, detached residence, with a beautiful mellow brick facade, situated in a sought after location, close to local amenities and Hove mainline station. This handsome home is arranged over three floors, with nearly 4000 square feet of accommodation, whilst beautifully presented and boasts a wealth of original features, together with a mature westerly facing rear garden.
As soon as you enter the home are you immediately struck by the quality this home offers. The inviting entrance hall sets the tone for the home with a sense of light and space whilst the striking staircase gives a feeling of magnitude and awe. The four reception rooms offer great flexibility and plenty of lateral living space. Each principal room has its own theme and retains all the period detailing from restored fireplaces, high ceilings and exquisite ceiling decorations. The modern fitted kitchen, with crisp white units, is a super space that has doors leading to the quite splendid rear garden.
On the first floor, There are 5 double bedrooms which benefit from having superb proportions and are complimented with a large family bathroom and a superb en-suite. On the second floor, you find a further two bedrooms and a shower room. This floor could make an ideal teenagers retreat, a quiet office space away from the main body of the home or potential to let out to students or a live-in Nanny.
Outside, the home features off road parking to the front of the property and a wonderful West facing rear garden benefiting from sunshine all day long!
Location , Location, Location. Within close proximity of Hove mainline station, with its direct links to London this is ideal for commuters. Both Hove Park and Recreational Fields are found at the top of the road and local schools are ideally place within walking distance. Within walking distance to the seafront this is a real gem of a home!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Imposing Detached Residence
Arranged Over Three Floors
Mature West Facing Garden
Four Large Reception Rooms
Close To Hove Mainline Station
Off Road Parking
Close To Local Schools
Six Double Bedrooms
Close To Local Shops
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Wilbury Gardens, Hove, Sussex BN3 6HY, UK