A wonderfully presented, first and second floor, maisonette forming part of a converted Victorian property situated in central Hove within immediate access to Hove mainline station. Arranged over two floors and offering bright well proportioned accommodation the flat boasts modern comforts whilst retaining all the period charm.
As you enter the entrance hall you are greeted by a lovely bright white Vinyl flooring, wooden staircase and period detailing which are all beautifully maintained and is a theme that continues throughout. The open plan living area offers plenty of light and space. The modern kitchen is a haven for those budding chefs with even space for a dining room table! The ground floor is then complimented by beautifully fitted white bathroom suite and large storage cupboard in the hallway. As you ascend upstairs you then find a stunning main bedroom with vaulted ceiling and lovely views. It also provides plenty of storage into the eaves and on the landing.
Located in the heart of Hove and being within immediate proximity of all that the city has to offer from the large host of restaurants, café’s, bars and shops situated along both Blatchington Road and Church Road to the superb transport links giving immediate links into Brighton. A short stroll down Wilbury Road takes you to the seafront with the world famous Hove lawns and promenade.
For all these reasons, viewings are highly advised through the sellers sole agents Mishon Welton.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Beautifully Presented Period Flat
One Double Bedroom
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Open Plan Living
Plenty Of Storage
Excellent Decorative Order
Close To Hove Station
No Onward Chain
Share Of Freehold
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Wilbury Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 6GB, UK