A most substantial 4 bedroom DETACHED family home with GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING and boasting in excess of 1600 square feet situated in the favoured and sought after location close to Hove Seafront. Wish Road is situated South of New Church Road and the property is perfectly situated to enjoy the seafront, park and the fantastic Richardson Road amenities which include an award winning butcher and a local fishmonger, bakery and coffee shop.
The property itself is truly unique. Having been in the same family since the 1930s the wealth of original features characteristic of the period are evident including stained glass windows , original doors and various feature fire places throughout.
This characterful home provides exceptionally spacious living accommodation over two floors and comprises of 4 bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room with larder, spacious reception room, dining room, family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom. There is a lovely sized garden and gated side access. The property does require modernization throughout and is an ideal renovation project. There is a great sized loft which could be extended subject to the necessary consents.
Bright, light and airy and vistas to the delightful Wish park this home evokes a magical and unique charm . This truly is a great family home. A true jewel in the crown. A must see home and not one to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Views Over Wish Park
Garage and off Road Parking
Moments From Seafront
Close Proximity To Excellent Schools
Wealth Of Period Features
Close To Station
Unique and Rare Family Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Wish Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4LN, UK