Mishon Welton are pleased to offer for sale this substantial four bedroom detached family home situated in one of Brighton’s most sought after residential areas. The property is situated in a very pleasant and leafy location within close proximity to Preston Park station. This family home offers lovely, light and spacious living accommodation over three floors and really does feel a comfortable and substantial home enhanced by the extra ceiling height, which is more typical of period property.
Upon entering the property you are immediately struck by the spacious and impressive reception hallway. On the ground floor there are two large reception rooms, a downstairs cloakroom and a beautifully presented kitchen ideal for family living. Further benefits include French doors which lead to a quite lovely mature South facing rear garden. The first floor, with its wide landing offers three bedrooms and a large family bathroom. There is also the added benefit of a loft room which offers a good size bedroom and a en-suite, ideal for a teenager or guest room. The property further benefits from double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a garage.
This is a very special home and is worthy of an early viewing to avoid disappointment. The house is also offered with the advantage of no chain for those purchasers who are keen to move quickly!
Withdean Crescent is located in the Surrenden district of Brighton. There are local shops that can be found in the immediate locality that cater for day to day needs. The house is also well positioned in terms of the Withdean Sports Centre with indoor tennis courts, a gymnasium and outdoor facilities too. The house is also well positioned in terms of Preston Park, access onto the A27/A23 Brighton bypass and countless good schools which make it an ideal family home.
Detached Family House
Large Living Room
South Facing Garden
Close to Preston Park Station
No Onward Chain
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Withdean Crescent, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6WH, UK