Exquisite Withdean Location
This remarkable detached secluded residence is surrounded by lush gardens and provides substantial and beautifully appointed living space over three floors while occupying a prestigious residential location with fabulous elevated views over the Withdean valley and the surrounding area.
Tanglewood is approached via electronic gates via a wonderful sweeping driveway and is surrounded by mature gardens. On the approach there is a double garage with a studio room above and off road parking for several cars.
The large entrance to this substantial family home is warm and inviting and features wonderful original parquet flooring. The ground floor boasts a warm and inviting traditional style living room with an impressive inglenook fire place and log burner. Immediately adjacent is the conservatory and a lovely garden room which features an impressive bar area. Ideal for entertaining in all seasons as there are doors that lead to the garden from here. The formal dining room is both elegant and traditional and is perfect for family gatherings. There is also a wonderfully bright and spacious Clive Christian kitchen which simply oozes quality and craftmanship.
The first floor landing is incredibly spacious with wonderful vistas over the valley. The master suite is grand and inviting and features a built in Clive Christian wardrobes with a super bathroom suite. There are a further three double bedrooms one of which is ensuite plus a study/dressing room. The top floor features an addition guest bedroom with shower room.
At the rear of the property the garden is spacious and there is a good sized pool with patio and seating area and pool house/There is also a quite lovely summer house which houses a gym and a Swedish designed sauna.
Brighton is home to some of the best private schools in the UK, including Roedean School (Eton College’s sister school) and Brighton College.
A rare family home in a super spot. In short, not one to be missed
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Detached House
4 Reception Room
Wonderful Open Fireplace
Large Landscaped Rear Garden
Heated Swimming Pool
Double Garage With Office Over
Sizable front Garden Offering Ample Off Road Parking
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Withdean Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 5BL, UK