Guide Price £635,000 – £645,000
A substantial and beautifully presented bay fronted Edwardian residence of considerable character, situated in a particularly pleasant and favoured location, close to Portslade mainline station and Boundary Road shopping facilities. The property has been refurbished to exacting standards to create a comfortable family home combining wonderful period features and modern day tones. This home really has the ‘WOW’ factor.
Internally, the reception hallway leads to a lovely, dual aspect lounge/dining room with high ceilings and decorative mouldings, together with a stunning feature fireplace giving this particular room great warmth and a cosy feeling. The superbly appointed shaker style kitchen/breakfast room is well integrated with plenty of modern units and counter top space and offers plenty of space to dine.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, with the master offering a wonderful Victoriana inspired claw foot, roll top bath. This room serving as a tranquil retreat at the end of the day! The family bathroom, which services the two remaining bedrooms is contemporary and modern.
Externally, the mature garden is both practical and manageable, with a patio area at the back, accessed from both the reception room and kitchen. Finally, the mature trees and borders create an attractive space for enjoying and relaxing.
BRIGHT LIGHT AND AIRY, coupled with wonderful period features makes this a truly special home. In short, not one to be missed!
Located along Worcester Villas and being with walking distance of all the local beach facilities including Hove Lagoon and the large water sports facilities. Boundary Road can be found the next road along with a vast selection of shops and local amenities. Portslade train station, with good links to Brighton and London, can be found within immediate proximity.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Superb Family Home
Immaculatly Presented Throughout
Wonderful East Garden
Waxed Oak Wooden Flooring
Walking Distance To Portslade Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Worcester Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 5TA, UK