A particularly substantial semi detached Edwardian house, of considerable character, providing exceptionally spacious and expansive living accommodation over three floors, making this a genuinely comfortable and flexible family home, with a warm and welcoming appeal. Rarely are homes available that offer quite the scale of living space options that this one does and it really makes an ideal property for those in search of plenty of space!
As you walk through the front door you are greeted with a huge entrance hall, leading to the pleasant Living Room, with a “leafy” outlook over York Avenue and a lovely large Kitchen/Dining/Family Room at the rear overlooking the gardens. Over the first and second floors the many, large bedrooms and bathroom facilities, will keep even the most demanding of children (of all ages) happy, together with the options of “live in help” too!
Much original character, typical of the Edwardian period, is evident including high ceilings and decorative cornices, various fireplaces, which together create an “authentic” appeal to those looking for period charm. Worthy of particular mention, is the truly delightful, walled and lawned rear garden, which given the City centre location, is of a surprisingly good size! This fine family home, also enjoys the advantages and benefits of being so central and Western Road main shopping thoroughfare, with it’s extensive range of bars, restaurants and shops is very easily accessible as are Brighton& Hove railway stations.
For those seeking some respite from a hectic and busy life, the delightful St Anne’s Wells Gardens are also near at hand! Overall, this is a wonderfully large and comfortable family home, with great character, in a central setting, close to everything the modern family needs and an early viewing is very highly recommended.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Edwardian Home
Prime Central Location
Expansive Living Space Over 3 Floors
Original Character And Period detail
Delightful And Good Sized Walled Rear Garden
Close St Anne's Wells Gardens
Accessible Brighton Station And Western Road
Must Be Viewed
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
York Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1PH, UK